Julia A. Gilbert
Julia has always aimed to defend against injustice, and she is given the opportunity to do so with the like-minded professionals at Cannabis Counsel.
Her studies brought her to Detroit, and, now living in the Detroit area, she has grown to appreciate what the city has to offer.
- Julia received a BA in English with a minor in Political Science from the University of Michigan, and her JD from Wayne State University Law School
- She is a member of the NORML legal committee
- She is a member of Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and has graduated from its Trial College
- She is a member of the Downriver Bar Association
- She is a member of the Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- She has completed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Drug Evaluation and Classification/GC Overview Course
- She is a participant in the Family Law Certificate program from the Institute of Continuing Legal Education