Protect Your Rights in Michigan Marijuana Cases
Matthew R. Abel, Attorney at Law — Cannabis Counsel Here to Help
- Was your recent arrest for marijuana possession not entirely “by the book”?
- Were you subjected to drug testing techniques that you feel compromised your rights?
- Have you been unjustly accused of smuggling marijuana between the U.S. and Canada?
- Were you recently arrested for the cultivation of marijuana?
- Do your medical needs require marijuana for the pain relief you sorely need?
Matthew R. Abel has been a longtime advocate for those suffering under our Draconian marijuana laws. As an experienced marijuana defense lawyer, he can provide legal advice and services that fully and realistically informs of your legal options.
That is what the Detroit law office of Matthew R. Abel, Attorney at Law, otherwise known as Cannabis Counsel, can do for you. Matt Abel has been there for his clients, in court, on the political campaign trail and when lobbying the state legislature to change the laws, for more than 20 years.
The experienced representation offered by Matthew R. Abel focuses on specific practice categories such as:
- Marijuana Possession / Trafficking / Distribution / Paraphernalia
- Smuggling & Border Issues
- Asset Forfeiture
- Drug Testing
- Marijuana for Medical Use
- Marijuana for Recreational Use
- Marijuana for Religious Use
- Marijuana Business Advisor
- Student Marijuana Cases
Mr. Abel closely examines every aspect of the traffic stop that may have led to your arrest. He advocates for your need to maintain a private medicinal garden. He comforts out-of-state parents of Michigan college students arrested on marijuana charges.
When Matthew R. Abel can be of service, shielding you from both prosecution and persecution, contact his Detroit law firm for an initial consultation.
More Than 20 Years of Experience Defending Marijuana Clients
Call today: 1-313-446-2235. E-mail messages and after-hours communications are responded to promptly.