• Eric

Matt Abel Article for Culture Magazine

Cannabis Counsel Senior Attorney Matt Abel wrote an article for Culture Magazine.

On Oct. 3, Michigan’s Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) issued a copy of the application forms and instruction booklet for Adult-Use Establishment Licensing to the public. The application booklet is 106 pages long and goes into detail about the application requirements. In addition to the familiar cultivation, processing, retail, testing and transport licenses, there are additional licenses which are be available. In order to apply for an adult-use facility license, the person or entity first needs to hold a Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act license, with a few exceptions. The exceptions are:

Check out the rest of the article here.

5 views0 comments
CC Logo 2019_300x.png

Cannabis Counsel®     
Lawyers Who Roll The Right Way®

Registered Trademarks owned by Rivertown Law Firm P.L.C.  d/b/a Cannabis Counsel®

2930 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit 48207

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
CC Logo 2019_300x.png


Since 1999